Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Thursday, September 28, 2006
I got completely homesick in school today so i came home before 9pm.
I'm really tired,
and i don't really like myself today.
Just one of those days
where i look forward to Europe trips
as if they were real,
crave to be left alone
but just really want to be held
and,
really feel like giving it all up
and sleeping through the week.
but then, that's not the reality of any situation, now,
is it?
When i get tired i get stupid,
so i'm just going to screw everything
and sleep.
*For Sammie and Debbie. I love you both equally, haha (:
-growl,s.
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:30 AM